Press releases

Closing completed in connection with sales of ViaNett to LINK Mobility Group ASA


Reference is made to the stock exchange announcement from TargetEveryone AB ("TEO") on 24 May 2017 regarding signing of a term sheet for the sale of ViaNett AS and its fully owned subsidiary Sendega AS ("ViaNett").

TEO has today completed the sale of the shares in ViaNett, whereof approximately 99.88% of the shares are purchased by LINK Mobility Group ASA, and whereof the remaining 0.12% of the shares in ViaNett have been acquired through a compulsory acquisition for cash only from the remaining minority shareholders. The acquisition was completed based on an agreed enterprise value of approximately NOK 87.18 million (100% basis), reflecting an adjusted estimated EBITDA for ViaNett in 2017 of NOK 15.85 million multiplied by a factor of 5.5.

In connection with the acquisition, the board of directors in LINK Mobility Group ASA has issued 230,318 new shares to TEO as part of the consideration for ViaNett. The shares issueance is expected to be registered on Wednesday 16 August 2017.

15 August 2017

For further information, please contact: 
Björn Forslund, CEO TargetEveryone AB bjorn.forslund@targeteveryone.comMob: +47 484 83 838

TargetEveryOne AB (publ) is obligated to publish this information under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided by the above contact person's auspices, for publication on 15th August 2017 at 5.00 p.m. CET.

About TargetEveryOne 
TargetEveryone is listed on Nasdaq First North Sweden and started ten years ago in the Nordic entrepreneural era. Today TargetEveryone has customers and partners in over 80 countries and 40 employees at offices in Stockholm, Oslo, Lisbon and indian Chandigarh.

Certified Adviser 
Mangold Fondkommission AB (556585-1267)
Box 55 691
102 15 Stockholm
Phone: +46 8 503 015 50